Shedko Folder2MyPC allows users to create shortcuts for folders and applications in their Control Panel and My Computer.
The program's interface is sleek and uncluttered, with separate tabs for creating both folder and application shortcuts. Users simply select the folder or application that they want to create a shortcut for, give it a name, and optionally select a custom icon for it. Folder shortcuts are created in My Computer, while application shortcuts can be added to My Computer or the Control Panel, including Control Panel subcategories. An additional tab gives users the option to edit or remove shortcuts they've already created, and another lists Windows folders with check boxes next to them. For the most part, the program is fairly intuitive and easy to use.
The main features:
- Add/change/remove any folder and programs in a folders "My Computer" and "Control panel",
- You can chose how you want to open the folder (in a new window or not),
- Customize the shortcut's icon,
- Create shortcut's both for the current user and for all users of PC,
- Can be translated to other languages,
- Program loading for display of new folders, after creation of folders is not required.
Screenshots of Shedko Folder2MyPC
Main window of Folder2MyPC
Folders created by Folder2MyPC
Download Shedko Folder2MyPC
Shedko Folder2MyPC for Windows 7
Windows: Windows 7. Only x86. *
Shedko Folder2MyPC for Windows Vista
File size: 504 Kb
Windows: only Windows Vista. Only x86.
Shedko Folder2MyPC for Windows XP
File size: 417Kb
Windows: Windows XP. Only x86.